Photo By BanksPhotos at istock
Pride Plumbing performs water heater repairs and installations. Although water heaters can last 10 years or longer, when they do break, you need to get them fixed quickly.
That’s why our plumbers come prepared to perform most repairs the same day as our diagnostic review of your water heater. To prevent scalding and other injuries, it’s best to leave these and other plumbing repairs to the pros. Pride Plumbing representatives are here to answer your questions about any of our services.
Symptoms of Water Heater Woes
Common signs that there’s an issue with your water heater include:
- Too little hot water. If your tank doesn’t produce much hot water, it probably requires maintenance. You can try to turn up the temperature on the thermostat. Just make sure that you aren’t creating a scalding risk. According to the Mayo Clinic, temperatures above 120 degrees Fahrenheit pose a danger to children.
- No hot water. When your water heater stops heating water, there may be an issue with the pilot light for gas heaters. Our technician will examine the thermocouple or pilot control valve to trace the root causes and make the necessary repairs. We also check the heating element on electric heaters to make any necessary repairs.
- Foul odor in water. Smelly hot water indicates the presence of bacteria. It typically smells like rotten eggs. We can flush out your tank, clean it with a customized solution, and fill it back up to make sure the smell is gone. If both the hot and cold water smell bad, there may be an issue with the unit itself.
- Noisy water heater. A noisy water heater may indicate that sediment is landing on the heating element, which can eventually burn it out. We can replace the heating element and drain the water to get rid of sediment build-up.
- Leaking tank. Even small leaks spell trouble. Rather than having 60 or more gallons drain out on the floor, it’s best to replace the water heater to prevent further leaks and damage.
Our Water Heater Repair Heroes
Our service team handles residential and commercial water heater issues in Albemarle, NC. We also provide general plumbing services as needed.
Our plumbing services include:
- Water Heater Repair and Installation
- Camera Inspections
- Tankless Water Heater Repair and Installation
- Leak Detection
- Plumbing Fixture
- Sewer Line Fixes
Water Heater Maintenance in Albemarle
Contact Pride Plumbing when you need expert advice on your hot water heater. Our experienced plumbers can inspect your tank, thermostat, and heating element to trace the problem and fix it.
Increase the Useful Life of Your Hot Water Heater
Your hot water heater can last longer with proper care and maintenance. Turn to a local plumbing company with trained technicians, such as those at Pride Plumbing. We handle water heater inspections, repairs, and installations.
Leave Water Heater Replacement to a Professional
When you have an insured plumber install your tankless or traditional water heater, you can prevent more expensive repairs down the road. Reach out today to set up an appointment and for more information on purchasing a water heater and accessories.
Work with a team of courteous technicians who walk you through how to use your new unit, thermometer, and other features.
To avoid leaks that can flood the basement or damage other areas of your home, call Pride Plumbing today.
We Fix All Types of Water Heaters
Call a versatile company with technicians who know how to fix or replace condensing, solar, tankless, hybrid, and storage tanks water heaters. Our repair services give you access to one-stop shopping for all your plumbing needs.
If you aren’t sure what type of water heater you have — no problem. We’ll figure it out when we get to you without compromising the professional, timely services our customers have come to expect.
How Can You Tell If You Need Water Heater Repairs?
When you experience trouble with your plumbing or hear strange noises, it can be difficult to trace it back to your water heater. The good news is that you don’t have to guess. Our plumbers are happy to use their expertise to isolate the problems.
Tell-tale signs of water heater woes include:
- Dirty water with a strange taste
- Pooled water around the heater
- Cracking noises that seem to come from the unit
- Luke-warm or cold water coming from the hot water faucets
If you experience any of these signs, call Pride Plumbing to make an appointment or to request emergency water heater repairs.
You Can Count Our Professional Services
At Pride Plumbing, water heater repair is just one type of service offered. We are full-service plumbers who handle more than water heater installations and inspections.
If you have been putting off other plumbing work because you haven’t found a reliable plumber, that’s about to change.
Our highly responsive team can field any questions you have regarding the following services:
- Fixture and hardware replacement
- Broken water supply lines
- Locating and repairing gas leaks
- Clogged sinks
- Tough toilet clogs
Commercial Water Heater Repair
Whether you have an issue at your home or business, we are here to fix the problem quickly. For fast repairs and maintenance, call us up any time of the day or night. Emergency services are available on weekends and after hours — even in the middle of the night.
When our technician comes to your business for water heater repairs, they will treat you, your customers, and employees with the respect you deserve.
Contact Us Today
Reach out to Pride Plumbing in Albemarle, NC, today when you need trusted plumbing repairs and maintenance work. Regularly scheduled maintenance packages are also available.