Tips to Transform a Bathroom Into a Luxurious Home Spa
With Mother's Day this month, why not show Mom how much she is appreciated by giving her the gift of a luxurious spa oasis in her own bathroom? Or for moms looking for easy ways to practice self-care at home, it’s the perfect time to treat themselves by transforming the bathroom into a relaxing haven from the day's stresses. This blog post will share some ideas and steps to take to get the calming bathroom of their dreams.
Upgrade the Showerhead
When transforming a bathroom into a more luxurious oasis, one important step is to upgrade the showerhead. Upgrading the showerhead can provide a more enjoyable shower experience conducive to relaxation.
Here are some ideas for different types of showerhead upgrades:
- Built-in speakers and LED lights: These showerheads provide a unique shower experience by allowing users to listen to music, podcasts, or ambient sounds and change the color of the LED lights for a personalized, calming atmosphere.
- Low-flow showerheads: These showerheads conserve water and save on water costs without sacrificing performance by using less water per minute while still providing a satisfying shower experience.
- Rain showerheads: These showerheads simulate the feeling of standing in a gentle rainstorm and provide a spa-like atmosphere in any bathroom.
Install a Bathtub for Maximum Relaxation
Installing a bathtub in the bathroom is an excellent way to create a spa-like oasis. There are many different styles of bathtubs, including clawfoot, alcove, drop-in, freestanding, and soaking tubs. Some can be combined with the shower for smaller bathrooms and space-saving, while some make a bigger design statement and stand alone, so there will surely be one that will fit the space.
Warm baths can also provide several health benefits, such as reducing stress and tension, relieving muscle pain and soreness, and improving circulation. These soothing effects make installing a new tub an effective way to create a calming atmosphere in a bathroom and an excellent way to add comfort and value to the home.
Upgrade the Overall Aesthetic
If someone wants to update their bathroom's look without a complete overhaul, consider upgrading the aesthetic with a new sink, faucet, or other fixture. This approach can greatly impact the overall design of the space and improve functionality and efficiency. Additionally, changing small details and accessories can help change the feel of a room. Some options to consider include:
- Replace old, dated sinks with sleek and modern styles that match any design aesthetic, from farmhouse to contemporary.
- Upgrade faucets with touchless options that add convenience and hygiene to the bathroom routine.
- Consider changing old, worn-out hardware and accessories like towel racks, toilet paper holders, and shower caddies to give a bathroom a fresh look.
- Add life to the bathroom with plants, candles, art, and other accessories.
About Pride Plumbing
Pride Plumbing has over 50 years of experience serving Mt. Gilead, NC, and the surrounding communities. They provide upfront pricing, fast turnarounds, and 24/7 live help. Call them today for bathroom renovation and remodeling services in Mt. Gilead, NC.