Are your pipes starting to leak, or show signs of aging or corrosion? If so, it can be time to install a new piping system. When you need repiping services at your house, call Pride Plumbing for appointments in Mount Gilead, NC. Our experts will safely and efficiently install new pipes to ensure your system works correctly. In business since 1965, we get the work done right the first time.
Does your leaky kitchen faucet need to be replaced? Contact us for kitchen plumbing services in Mount Gilead.
Signs You Need Whole Home Repiping Services
When your aging pipes start to fail, it’s important to replace them as soon as possible to prevent massive water damage to your house. Some signs you should watch for that can indicate you need repiping services at your Mt. Gilead property can include:
- Your pipes need frequent repairs.
- The water in your home is an unusual color or taste.
- Your system has decreased water pressure.
- Your system is aging.
- Your system is leaking.
- There is corrosion in your current piping system.
- There is damage to the system.
Benefits of Installing Copper Pipes
When selecting new pipes for your house, one common option is copper pipes. Typically used for supply lines and refrigerant lines in HVAC systems, these pipes offer many benefits, including:
- They can be used for hot and cold freshwater lines.
- They can be used for drain-waste-vent lines.
- They are allowed by most plumbing codes.
- They resist corrosion.
- They have a long lifespan.
- They can tolerate cold weather.
- They can be installed without the use of hazardous chemicals.
- They’re lightweight and recyclable.
Do you suspect you have a water leak at your house but you’re not sure where? Contact us to learn about our water leak detection services.
Advantages of PEX Pipes
When repiping your house a professional might suggest PEX pipes - a cross-linked polyethylene pipe. Some advantages of PEX pipes include:
- They are better for the environment than other plastic pipes.
- They can be recycled.
- They require fewer fittings and are less likely to leak.
- They are extremely flexible and easy to install.
- They are highly durable.
- They are more cost-effective than other types of pipes.