Clogged drains can cause a major inconvenience to your family and household. These can cause odors in your kitchen sinks and can slow down your shower and bathtub drains. To get rid of these issues, it’s important to have your drains cleaned at the first sign of a blockage. Call Pride Plumbing for drain and sewer cleaning services in Mount Gilead, NC. We offer fast-turnarounds and 24/7 emergency services!
Is there a clog in your plumbing system you can’t dislodge? Contact us to learn about our hydro jetting services.
Signs That Indicate You Need Drain Cleaning Services
When you have a clogged drain there are some obvious signs you might notice, like a slow-draining sink or a stinky kitchen drain. However, there are also other symptoms that can indicate you need professional drain cleaning services, including:
- Slow drains: Slow drains can signal the early stages of a clog, pipes that are narrowed due to mineral or grease buildup, or improper grading of your drainage system.
- Recurring clogs: If you have to frequently clean your drains, it can signal you need professional services to completely remove the blockage.
- Multiple drains clogged at once: Having multiple drains clogged at one time can indicate there’s a blockage deep within your main line.
- Foul odor: Odors coming from your drains can indicate food trapped inside the drain or a major issue with the sewer line.
- Flooding: Flooding in your basement or near a floor drain can signal a clog. It could mean eventually the drain will stop working completely, resulting in contaminated water all over the floor.
Benefits of Regular Drain Cleaning Services
When your drains start to slow down, is your first instinct to use over-the-counter drain cleaning solution? If so, it’s time to stop and avoid the potential damage this solution can cause to your system. Instead, schedule drain cleaning services with a professional at your Mt. Gilead house. Some benefits these services provide can include:
- You can clear stubborn clogs that you are not able to remove yourself.
- You can remove the entire blockage to eliminate slow drains.
- You can lower the risk of plumbing emergencies by having a plumber inspect your pipes regularly.
- You can reduce odors by removing the clogs.
- You can catch other plumbing issues that might be impacting your drains.
Don’t delay when you suspect an issue with your sewer line. Contact us for sewer line repair services.
Ways To Avoid Clogged Pipes
A clogged pipe can create an inconvenience at your house and can lead to a plumbing emergency. Fortunately, there are ways to avoid these issues, including:
- Don’t put food scraps down the drain. Even if you have a garbage disposal, first scrape food into the trash.
- Never put grease down the drain. First, pour it into a container to cool, and then throw it in the trash.
- Install a screen over the shower and bathtub drains to collect hair.
- Only flush sewage and toilet paper down the toilet.
- Schedule regular professional drain cleanings.