Has your malfunctioning water heater left you showering in cold water? Are your clogged drains starting to release an odor? You need professional plumbing services to restore comfort to your home and to prevent water damage to your property. Call Pride Plumbing for services in Mount Gilead, NC. In business since 1965, our professionals arrive on-time and provide flat-rate pricing.
We offer the following top quality plumbing services:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Line Services
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Services
- Drain Cleaning
- Hydro Jetting
- Sewer Line Services
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing & Garbage Disposal
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Backflow Testing & Repair
- Sump Pump Services
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Commercial Plumbing
Does your aging water heater need to be replaced? Contact us for water heater services.
Why a Burst Pipe Is an Emergency
When you come home to water gushing into your house from a burst pipe, it’s important to act quickly to try to limit the amount of water damage. A burst pipe is a major plumbing emergency that needs to be repaired quickly. It can start manageable with minimal water seeping out through the hole, but soon the hole will expand and can leave hundreds of gallons of water gushing into your house. This can lead to extensive water damage to your floors, walls, insulation, and even electrical system.
Signs You Should Replace Your Water Heater
Is your aging water heater failing to produce hot water? This can be a sign that you need to replace your unit. Some other symptoms to watch for can include:
- Age: If your unit is showing signs of wear and tear
- Losing efficiency: If your unit is not properly heating your water and your utility bills are increasing.
- Rust and corrosion: If there are signs of rust or corrosion on the unit.
- Leaking: If your unit is leaking. You should have a plumber look at the system and determine if the leak can be repaired or if the unit should be replaced.
- Cracks: If there are any cracks in the unit. Ask a plumber if these can be repaired or if the unit needs to be replaced.
When you come home to a flooded house, get professional help quickly! Call us for 24-hour emergency services!
When You Need Professional Drain Cleaning Services
When your drains start to slow down, resist the urge to pour over-the-counter solution down them to remove the clog. Instead, schedule professional drain cleaning services at your Mt. Gilead home when you notice the following signs:
- Slow drains: These can signal a variety of problems, including the early stages of a clog, pipes that have been narrowed due to mineral or grease buildup, or even improper grading of your drainage system.
- Recurring clogs: If your drains get clogged frequently, it can mean you’re not removing the entire blockage on your own and it’s time to get professional help.
- Multiple drains that are clogged at one time: Multiple clogs at once could indicate a severe blockage deep within your water line.
- Foul odor: This could signal a minor problem, like food that is trapped inside your drain, or a major issue with your sewer line. If you smell bad odors coming from your drains, call a plumber to inspect the issue to determine the cause.
- Flooding: A sewage backup can be one of the most serious issues associated with a clog. If you notice flooding in your basement or near a floor drain, it could indicate a blockage and it may just be a matter of time before the drain stops working completely and you end up with contaminated water all over your floor.
Pride Plumbing was called out for a leak on a hot water heater. The leak was on the temperature and pressure (T&P) valve which we replaced and corrected the issue. Also, due to high water pressure, we installed a pressure reducing valve (PRV).
Pride Plumbing was called out for an older leaking Rheem 20-gallon hot water heater. We replaced it with a new Rheem model.
Pride Plumbing came out and performed an annual Diamond Club inspection. Diamond Club is Pride Plumbing's plumbing maintenance discount program. Find out more at https://www.callprideplumbing.com/the-maintenance-club.
Pride Plumbing came out and performed a thorough plumbing and safety inspection and a set test on the drain and water supply lines.
Pride Plumbing was called out for sewage backing up into the home. Our investigation determined that the septic tank was full. We advised the customer to have the tank pumped.