Is your house underwater from a burst pipe? Is your water heater no longer producing hot water? You need plumbing services quickly. For fast and accurate repairs, call Pride Plumbing for services in Pinehurst, NC. In business since 1965, we provide on-time services and offer 24/7 emergency repairs.
When a plumbing emergency occurs, your Pinehurst neighbors call us for help. Read our testimonials to learn why we are their first choice!
We offer complete plumbing services to the Pinehurst, NC, area, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Burst Pipe Repairs
- Repiping Services
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Water Leak Detection Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Commercial Plumbing Services
Different Types of Sump Pumps
You need a functioning sump pump to prevent water from seeping into your house during a major storm. When selecting a model for your house, you have several options. These can include:
- Pedestal sump pumps: These have their pump set at the top of the sump basin to easily let professionals repair the unit. A hollow shaft or pipe runs down to the bottom of the basin where it pumps out the water via an installed impeller apparatus.
- Submersible sump pumps: These have a waterproof motor and are placed right into the sump pit to provide a more quiet operation.
- Sewage septic pumps: These are used when black wastewater material must be moved up a level from a basement below the ground surface. These special-purpose pumps grind the waste into a fine slurry, which is then pumped upward into a septic tank system.
- Septic effluent pumps: These are another special-purpose unit that is used to force liquefied septic fluids through drain fields.
Symptoms That Indicate You Need Professional Drain Cleaning Services
When your drains slow down it’s important to clean them to remove any blockages. If you are trying to perform these services on your own, you can fail to completely remove the buildup, and it can lead to recurring clogs. If you experience the following symptoms it can indicate you need to schedule professional drain cleaning services:
- Slow drains: These can signal a variety of issues, including a clog, narrowed pipes, and other issues with your drainage system.
- Recurring clogs: If you experience frequent clogs, it can indicate you are not completely removing the blockage and need the help of a plumber.
- Multiple clogged drains: If you have several clogged drains at the same time it can indicate a severe blockage deep within your main line that needs to be inspected and repaired immediately.
- Foul odor: Bad odors coming from your drains can indicate trapped food or an issue with your sewer line.
- Flooding: A sewage backup is one of the worst problems associated with a clogged drain. Seek professional help if you notice flooding in your basement or near a floor drain.
Plumbing emergencies can’t wait until there’s money in your budget. When you need repairs, contact us to learn about our financing options.
Benefits of Installing Tankless Water Heaters
When selecting a new water heater for your house or building, consider installing a tankless water heater. Some advantages of these units can include:
- They take up less space than traditional water heaters.
- They provide on-demand hot water so you don’t have to wait for the tank of water to heat up.
- They use less energy, resulting in lower utility bills.
- They can be safer than other units as they only operate as needed and include numerous safety features.
- They can last longer than traditional units - around 20 years or more.
for Pinehurst, NC
Pride Plumbing came out and replaced a bathtub/shower's P-trap underneath the home with a new PVC P-trap; attaching it to the existing drain pipe with a Fernco coupling. We also provided a price quote to repipe and replace the copper water supply lines under the house in the crawlspace, going to the fixtures in the kitchen, two bathrooms (sinks, toilets, and bathtub/showers), the washing machine (installing a new plastic washer box and hot and cold hose bibs or boiler drains), and the water heater, with new PEX piping and fittings (installing new 1/4 turn ball water shut-off valves on each fixture inside the house along with new above-floor stainless steel braided water supply lines) and replace two outside hose bib spigots with new Woodford frost-free models.
Pride Plumbing came out and replaced a toilet with a new customer supplied American Standard model. This included inspecting the flange, replacing the toilet bowl, toilet tank, tank to bowl gasket and bolts, seat, wax ring gasket, toilet bowl bolts, toilet bowl bolt washers, toilet bowl bolt caps, and above-floor stainless steel braided water supply line.
Pride Plumbing came out and replaced a rusted and leaking 50-gallon gas Bradford White Defender hot water heater with a new Navien 240A tankless model. This included 1) removing and disposing of the old water heater along with its venting and gas and water supply lines; and 2) installing the new tankless unit along with its service valves, PEX and stainless steel water lines to the unit's water connections, copper gas supply line, gas regulator, exhaust and intake lines, lighting and programming the unit, and ensuring that the unit was properly vented. We provided a 15-year warranty on the unit's heat exchanger, a 5-year warranty on the parts, and a 2-year warranty on the labor.
Pride Plumbing was called out for a leaking toilet. Our inspection found that it was leaking from its tank to bowl bolts. We provided price quotes to replace the toilet with either a new customer supplied model or a Pride Plumbing supplied Gerber Viper comfort height or round front model. This would include inspecting/replacing the flange, replacing the toilet bowl, toilet tank, tank to bowl gasket and bolts, seat, wax ring gasket, toilet bowl bolts, toilet bowl bolt washers, toilet bowl bolt caps, and above-floor stainless steel braided water supply line.
Pride Plumbing was called out for an ice maker not draining properly. We found that the ice maker's drain hose was kinked and full of debris. We replaced the drain hose, tested it, and the issue was corrected. We recommended sanitizing the unit with bleach and hot water at least every six months to keep the pump from sticking and its drain line clean.