When there’s a plumbing issue at your commercial building, you need to schedule repairs or installations quickly to prevent damage to your property and inconveniences to your occupants. Whether you need a water heater installed or leaky pipes repaired, have professionals resolve the problem. Call Pride Plumbing for services in Mount Gilead, NC. We provide fast turnarounds and get the work done right the first time.
Is there a leak in your foundation? Get help quickly and call us for slab leak repairs.
When To Replace Your Water Heater
Don’t risk having your water heater completely breakdown and leave your family without hot water. Instead, watch for signs that can signal you need to replace your unit. These can include:
- The unit is nearing the end of its lifespan.
- It’s losing efficiency, resulting in an interruption of services and a higher utility bill.
- You notice rust and corrosion on the system.
- The unit is leaking.
- There’s rust in the water.
- The water isn’t getting warm enough.
- The unit is unable to drain water through the drain valve.
- There are cracks in the system.
How To Prevent Clogged Toilets
Clogged toilets can create plumbing emergencies in your commercial building if the blockage causes water damage or leads to sewage leakage on the floor. To avoid these issues, follow these tips:
- Never flush disposable diapers or wipes.
- Avoid placing big wads of toilet paper into your bowl.
- Don’t flush paper towels.
- Avoid flushing beauty aids like Q-Tips and other hygienic products.
- Never flush hair trimmings or nail clippings.
To remind building occupants to not place these items in the toilet, put a wastebasket near the unit so these items can be easily disposed of properly.
If you suspect there is a leak in your building, it’s important to act quickly to find it and repair it. Contact us for water leak detection services.
Benefits of Regular Drain Cleanings
To keep your building’s piping system functioning as normal, it’s important to schedule regular drain cleaning services with a professional. Some benefits of these services can include:
- They help clear stubborn clogs.
- They eliminate slow drains.
- They lower the risk of plumbing emergencies.
- They reduce odors.
- They provide the opportunity to identify other plumbing issues that may be affecting your water use and drainage, from improperly graded or ventilated drains to leaky pipes.