Don’t tolerate an ongoing leaky pipe or water heater issue at your house or building. Schedule professional services at the first signs of a problem. Call Pride Plumbing for plumbing repairs and installations in New London, NC. In business since 1965, our experts perform fast turnarounds and provide clean and courteous services.
We love hearing from our customers. Read our testimonials to see what they think of our services!
We offer complete plumbing services to the New London, NC, area, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Commercial Plumbing Services
- Burst Pipe Repairs
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Water Leak Detection Services
- Repiping Services
Why a Burst Pipe Is a Plumbing Emergency
A burst pipe is a plumbing emergency that requires immediate repairs. If a pipe breaks, at first only a small amount of water may be released, however, soon hundreds of gallons of water could be gushing into your property. This can cause extensive water damage to your flooring, walls, insulation, and even electrical system. Mold and mildew can grow if there is an excess of moisture. To try to limit the damage, call the experts at Pride Plumbing for services in New London.
How To Avoid Clogged Drains
A clogged drain at your house or building can create a major nuisance for your household or building occupants. To avoid these, follow these tips to prevent blockages:
- Scrape extra food into the trash and not down the sink when washing dishes.
- Never put grease down the drain. Instead, let it cool and then throw it in the trash instead of down the drain.
- Don’t let your hair cause blockages. Install a screen over the drain in your shower and tub to collect it.
- Avoid flushing anything other than sewage and toilet paper down the toilet.
- Schedule regular professional drain cleanings to remove any smaller blockages before they become larger.
Don’t fear your plumbing bill. Instead, contact us to learn about our financing options.
Common Water Heater Problems
You rely on your water heater to provide hot water for showers, baths, laundry, and more at your house. When it malfunctions it can create an inconvenience. Some common problems you might encounter with your unit can include:
- Your unit isn’t producing hot water: The most noticeable issue with your system can be if it stops producing hot water. If you have a gas-powered unit this can be due to an extinguished pilot light. It could also be caused by a severely damaged heating element.
- Your system is leaking: Have any leaks inspected by a plumber to determine if they can be repaired or if the unit should be replaced.
- You hear odd noises: Strange noises coming from your unit can be due to a damaged heating element or a buildup of sediment inside the system.
- You see cracks: Any cracks in the unit should be examined by a professional.
for New London, NC
Pride Plumbing came out and repaired a bathtub/shower faucet valve that had previously been installed incorrectly. We also provided a price quote to repipe and replace the outside main sewer septic drain line from the house to the town sewer tap with PVC and install a new outside PVC two-way cleanout.
Pride Plumbing came out and uncrossed the hot and cold water supply lines going to the shower from under the house.
Pride Plumbing was called out for a water leak under a kitchen sink. We found one of the basket strainers was leaking. We replaced the basket strainer and corrected the issue. We also provided a price quote to remove and replace a customer supplied dishwasher.
Pride Plumbing came out and provided a price quote to replace a leaking galvanized water supply line in the ceiling.
Pride Plumbing came out and replaced a bathtub/shower faucet valve and repaired a section of its water supply line that was leaking with PEX pipe and fittings. We also provided a price quote to repipe and replace the outside main water supply line from the house to the water meter with PEX.