Coming home to a flooded house from a burst pipe or another plumbing issue is never a welcomed event. To prevent these issues, it’s important to repair plumbing problems as soon as they occur. Call Pride Plumbing for repairs and installations in Rockingham, NC. Our experts provide fast and accurate services. In business since 1965, we get the work done right the first time!
Why have we been in business since 1965? Read our customers’ testimonials to find out!
We offer complete plumbing services to the Rockingham, NC, area, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Commercial Plumbing Services
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Burst Pipe Repairs
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Leak Detection Services
- Repiping Services
Common Issues With Sump Pumps
You need a functioning sump pump to help prevent plumbing emergencies at your property. When your unit malfunctions, it’s important to repair it as soon as possible. Some common issues your system might encounter can include:
- Power failures: If your system doesn’t have a battery backup installed, it will not be able to function during a power outage.
- Float valve issues: If your float valve is obstructed it can lead to serious problems with your unit.
- Underpowered pumps: If your unit is not the right size for your property and your needs you should install a new system.
- Frozen or clogged discharge pipe: Make sure your discharge pipes are clean and in proper working order to help prevent more extreme issues.
- Worn out pump motors: If the motor in your system wears out, you might need to replace your unit. Consult a professional to determine if the component can be repaired or if it needs to be replaced.
Benefits of Regular Drain Cleaning Services
When your drains start to slow down, you should schedule professional drain cleaning services. These can provide the following benefits to your home or building:
- Get rid of stubborn clogs.
- Eliminate slow drains.
- Have small plumbing issues identified and repaired before they become larger.
- Reduce odors coming from clogged drains.
We understand that plumbing repairs might not be in your budget right now. Ask us about our financing options!
Potential Issues With Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters can provide many benefits to your house or building. However, it’s also important to be aware of any potential issues you might encounter with these units, including:
- These systems might be more expensive than traditional units, but the energy savings you receive will soon outweigh the initial price of your system.
- Extensive piping, along with proper venting and electrical expertise, is essential for a proper installation. It’s crucial to only have experienced professionals install these systems.
- Corrosion and mineral buildup may occur if the unit is not flushed every six months.
- Product overload is possible if the heater was improperly sized or is subjected to heavy use.
for Rockingham, NC
Pride Plumbing came out and provided a price quote to 1) replace a washing machine's P-trap, drain and drain line through the floor to under the house in the crawlspace, to where it ties into the main sewer drain stack, with new PVC piping and fittings; 2) insert a camera into the drain line to determine its condition; and 3) use a pressure device to clear any blockages in the drain line.
Pride Plumbing was called out for a clogged washing machine drain line. We used a small sewer machine and cleared the blockage (we found a rag down inside the drain line).
Pride Plumbing came out and performed a Maintenance Club annual plumbing inspection. Maintenance Club is Pride Plumbing's plumbing maintenance discount program. Find out more at https://www.callprideplumbing.com/the-maintenance-club. Our inspection did not find any issues.
Pride Plumbing came out and provided a price quote to use a pressure device at an outside cleanout to unclog the outside main sewer septic drain line due to sewage backing up into the home.