If left untreated, plumbing issues can quickly cause major water damage to your house or building. This can wreck your flooring, walls, and can even lead to the growth of mold and mildew. To avoid these problems, get help as soon as a plumbing issue occurs. Call Pride Plumbing when you need repairs or replacements - whether it’s an issue with a water heater, a burst pipe, or anything in between. We proudly provide 24-hour emergency services and upfront pricing to the Seven Lakes, NC area.
We value our customers’ feedback! Read our testimonials to see what they think of our work!
We offer complete plumbing services to the Seven Lakes, NC, area, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Commercial Plumbing Services
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Repiping Services
- Water Leak Detection Services
- Burst Pipe Repairs
- Clogged Toilet Repair
How To Avoid Burst Pipes
Burst pipes can quickly cause major damage to your house or building. Fortunately, you can avoid these situations by following these tips:
- Ensure that your pipes are properly insulated during the winter months, or use a heat wrap.
- Run water at a trickle in your sinks during colder weather to promote a constant flow.
- Call a professional if you notice reduced water pressure in your property.
- Look for signs of leaks inside your property.
- Have your pipes inspected by a plumber.
- Have aging pipes replaced.
- Schedule routine drain cleaning services with a professional to remove any buildup in your pipes.
Ways To Avoid Clogged Drains
Clogged drains can cause a nuisance for your household. To avoid these issues, consider following these tips:
- When washing dishes, scrape leftover food in the trash and not down the sink - even if you have a garbage disposal.
- Don’t put liquid grease down the drain. Instead, let it cool in a container and then throw it in the trash.
- Place a screen over your shower and bathtub drains to avoid letting hair go down the drain.
- Only flush sewage and toilet paper down the toilet.
We understand that the fear of your plumbing bill can force you to delay getting repairs. Don’t wait! Just ask us about our financing options!
Advantages of Tankless Water Heaters
Are you looking to lower your utility bills and have hot water whenever you need it? A tankless water heater might be the solution. These systems provide the following benefits:
- They only heat up the exact amount of water that is needed.
- They lower your monthly utility bills.
- They require less maintenance than traditional systems.
- They provide less chance of contaminated water.
- They take up less space.
- They produce hot water on-demand so it’s available when you need it.
for Seven Lakes, NC
Pride Plumbing was called out for sewage backing up into the home. Our inspection determined that the customer's septic tank was full. We advised the customer to contact a septic tank pumping service to come out and pump the tank. We also provided price quotes to replace a toilet with either a new Gerber Viper comfort height or round front model. This would include inspecting/replacing the flange, replacing the toilet bowl, toilet tank, tank to bowl gasket and bolts, seat, wax ring gasket, toilet bowl bolts, toilet bowl bolt washers, toilet bowl bolt caps, and above-floor stainless steel braided water supply line.
Pride Plumbing was called out for a water leak underneath a kitchen sink. We found that the sink's basket strainer was leaking. We replaced the sink's basket strainer, slip joint nut, and slip joint nut washer, and corrected the issue. We also provided price quotes to 1) repipe and replace the drain lines under the house in the crawlspace, going to a) the fixtures in the kitchen and two bathrooms (sinks, toilets, and bathtubs/showers - replacing the toilet bowl flange and wax seal gasket, the P-traps underneath all the sinks and installing new PVC piping, fittings and supports under the house for each fixture); and b) the washing machine; 2) repipe and replace the water supply lines under the house in the crawlspace, going to the fixtures in the kitchen, two bathrooms (sinks, toilets, and bathtubs/showers), the washing machine (installing a new washer box and hot and cold hose bibs), and the water heater, with new PEX piping and fittings (installing new 1/4 turn water shut-off valves o
Pride Plumbing was called out for a Moen kitchen sink faucet that had a broken handle. We provided price quotes to replace the faucet with either a customer supplied centerset model or a Pride Plumbing supplied Mainline, Olympia, or Delta two handle or single handle model.
Pride Plumbing was called out to cap off a gas ball shutoff valve going to a gas stove. We pulled out the stove, disconnected the gas whip, threaded a brass plug into the shutoff valve and capped it off. Once it was capped, we tested for leaks and it passed. We provided a 1-year warranty on the parts and labor.
Pride Plumbing was called out to investigate the cause of a water stain on a downstairs ceiling. After gaining access into the ceiling, we found a water leak coming from an upstairs bathtub/shower drain. We removed the bathtub/shower drain, applied plumber's putty around it, reinstalled it, and corrected the issue.