When a plumbing issue occurs at your house or building, it’s important to act quickly to limit the amount of water damage to your property. Call Pride Plumbing for repairs and installations in Albemarle, NC. In business since 1965, our experts can handle all of your issues, from water heater installations to burst pipe repairs. We guarantee to arrive on-time and perform clean and courteous services.
We love hearing from our customers. Read our testimonials to see why our clients choose us!
We offer complete plumbing services to the Albemarle, NC, area, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Commercial Plumbing Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Leak Detection Services
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Burst Pipe Repairs
- Repiping Services
- Clogged Toilet Repair
Why You Need a Functioning Sump Pump
When heavy rains fall in Albemarle, it’s important to prevent floodwaters from entering your property. One way to do this is with a fully functioning sump pump. These systems can help prevent a plumbing emergency from occurring at your house by preventing water from flooding your property and avoiding severe damage to the flooring, walls, insulation, electrical work, and more. This wreckage can also lead to the formation of mold and mildew.
Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning Services
When your drains start to slow, it’s important to seek professional drain cleaning services to let the experts remove the blockages and have your pipes properly repaired. Some symptoms to watch for that can indicate you need drain cleaning services are:
- Slow drains: These can indicate a variety of problems, including a clog, narrowed pipes, or other buildups.
- Frequent clogs: If you have recurring clogs - even after you regularly clean out hair and other blockages from the pipes -- it can mean you are not successfully removing the blockage. In this case, it’s important to hire a plumber to completely remove the clog.
- Multiple clogs: If you have several clogs at the same time, it could indicate a severe blockage deep within your main line.
- Foul odor: if there are foul odors coming from your drains, it can signal a minor issue - like trapped food -- or a major issue, like a problem with a sewer line.
- Flooding: One of the worst problems associated with clogged drains is a sewage backup. If there is flooding in your basement or near a floor drain, this could indicate a clog and it may just be a matter of time before the drain stops working completely and you end up with contaminated water all over your floor.
Don’t let your budget determine when you can have plumbing repairs performed at your home or building. Instead, contact us to learn about our financing options.
What To Expect During Routine Water Heater Services
Experts recommend that you have your water heater serviced at least once a year to keep it working properly. During these routine services you can expect a plumber to perform the following tasks:
- Drain the basin and remove any buildup of sediment, which can create a myriad of issues if not done regularly.
- Inspect both the inside and outside of the unit for hairline cracks or signs of aging.
- Check for any cracks in the hoses.
- Inspect and change your filters when needed.
- Make sure the unit is operating at its maximum efficiency.
for Albemarle, NC
Pride Plumbing came out and provided a price quote to: 1) trench a ditch from an existing water meter to the house; 2) install a new 1-inch black roll and PEX outside main water supply line from the water meter to the house along with installing tracer wire; 3) connect the new water line to an existing water line connection under the house and install a new ball valve main water shut-off and new thermal expansion tank in the crawlspace; 4) install a new pressure reducing valve (PRV), ball valve, and check valve at the water meter in the meter box; 5) test the new water line for leaks and working order; and 6) backfill and tamp the ditch after the work is completed and approved by the county’s inspection department.
Pride Plumbing was called out for a clogged bathroom sink drain. We used a small sewer machine and cleared the blockage. We also provided a price quote to 1) dig a ditch from the building to the town sewer tap to expose and remove the outside main sewer septic drain line; 2) install a new 4-inch PVC sewer drain line (connecting it to the main drain line under the building) along with proper cleanouts and fittings per code; 3) install tracer wire in the ditch along with the new sewer drain line; and 4) backfill, tamp, and spread grass seed and straw after the work has been inspected and approved by the county's Inspection Department.
Pride Plumbing came out and inspected a customer's replacement of a bathtub/shower faucet valve cartridge. Our inspection determined that the cartridge had been installed correctly. We also provided a price quote to replace a faulty pressure reducing valve (PRV) at the water meter (attaching it to the existing black roll outside main water supply line with new PEX piping and fittings) due to high water pressure in the home (100+ psi).
Pride Plumbing came out and replaced a toilet's flange. After pulling the toilet and replacing the flange, we installed a new wax ring gasket, reset the toilet, and replaced the toilet bowl bolts and the toilet tank's above-floor braided water supply line.
Pride Plumbing was called out for a non-working sump pump in a basement. We replaced it with a new customer supplied model and corrected the issue.