Your sump pump is critical in preventing your basement from flooding. Since your basement is below ground level, you need this device to ensure it doesn’t fill up with water.
At Pride Plumbing, we offer a comprehensive range of sump pump installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement services. As dedicated Randolph County plumbers, we promise to always deliver:
- Outstanding, customer-centric focus
- Quick, courteous service
- Affordable pricing
- Lasting solutions and quality workmanship
- 24/7 live help
Need help with clogged or dirty drains? Call our experts for professional drain cleaning services in and around Asheboro, NC!
Sump Pump Replacement and Installation
You can choose from several types of sump pumps, such as:
- Pedestal: These are the easiest to repair or replace as they sit on top of the sump basin.
- Submersible: These motors are waterproof and fit into the water. While more difficult to access, they operate more quietly.
- Sewage: If you have a bathroom in the basement, you need a sewage pump to move the wastewater up to the septic tank.
- Septic effluent: These force liquefied waste into the drain fields.
Our experienced plumbers can help you determine which type is best for your home.
Sump Pump Repair
Repair is one of our most popular sump pump services. Common reasons for calling us include:
- Power failures: If you do not have a backup battery, power failures will cause your sump pump to fail. Your basement may then flood as a result.
- Float valve issues: Your float valve is what tells your sump pump when to spring into action. Anything obstructing its movement requires urgent attention.
- Underpowered pumps: If your sump pump cannot handle the volume of water to which you subject it, it will fail.
- Frozen or clogged discharge pipe: Clogging or freezing make it difficult for your pump to operate. If you don’t resolve the issue, you could blow the motor.
- Worn-out motors: The motor may wear out due to old age or overuse.
Whatever the reason for the malfunction, our team can find a solution.
Need a new toilet? We offer efficient toilet installation services, too, so give us a call!
Sump Pump Maintenance
How do you know when your sump pump is about to fail? If you’re like most homeowners, your first sign is when the pump fails. Regular maintenance is an excellent way to prevent being caught unawares and lengthen the pump’s lifespan.
The benefits include:
- Better efficiency and performance
- Lower running costs
- A longer lifespan