Is your water heater malfunctioning, or is your kitchen sink clogged? Get professional help, fast. Call Pride Plumbing for 24/7 emergency plumbing services in Troy, NC. Our experts can accurately repair your water heater, unclog your drains, and more. When you schedule an appointment with us, we guarantee to arrive on-time and to provide upfront pricing!
We’ve been in business since 1965 because of our superb services. But don’t take our word for it - read our testimonials to see what our customers think of our work!
We offer complete plumbing services to the Troy, NC, area, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Commercial Plumbing Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Burst Pipe Repairs
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Water Leak Detection Services
- Repiping Services
How To Prevent Clogged Toilets
Clogged toilets can cause a major inconvenience for your household or building -- and they can also lead to a plumbing emergency if water or sewage leaks from the unit. To prevent this, follow these tips:
- Don’t flush items like disposable diapers or wipes.
- Avoid placing big wads of toilet paper into your bowl.
- Never flush paper towels.
- Don’t place items like Q-Tips, hygienic products, or other beauty aids into the bowl.
- Avoid flushing hair trimmings or nail clippings.
Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning Services
When your drains start to slow down, is your solution to try to remove the clog yourself - or worse, to dump an over-the-counter substance down the drain? To accurately remove the blockage, you need professional drain cleaning services when you notice the following symptoms:
- Slow drains: These can indicate a variety of problems, including the early stages of a clog, pipes that have been narrowed due to mineral or grease buildup, or even improper grading of your drainage system.
- Recurring clogs: If your pipes are frequently clogging, you may not be removing the entire blockage when you’re removing it yourself. If this happens, it’s time to schedule services with a plumber.
- Multiple drains that are clogged at one time: If you have several drains that are clogged at the same time, it can indicate a severe blockage deep within your mainline.
- Foul odor: This can be due to food that is trapped inside your drain, or a larger problem, like an issue with your sewer line.
- Flooding: A sewage backup is one of the most serious problems you can experience with a clogged drain. Act quickly if you notice flooding in your basement or near a floor drain. If not treated soon, you could end up with contaminated water on your floor.
Are you avoiding plumbing repairs until they better fit into your budget? Don’t wait - call for professional services now and ask us about our financing options.
What To Expect During a Water Heater Tune-up
It’s important to keep your water heater properly maintained to keep it functioning as expected. During these routine services you can expect a plumber to perform the following tasks:
- Drain the basin and remove any buildup of sediment, which can create a myriad of issues if not done regularly.
- Inspect both the inside and outside of the unit for hairline cracks or signs of aging that could result in more extreme problems at a later time.
- Check for any cracks in the hoses.
- Inspect and change your filters when needed.
- Determine if the unit is operating as expected.
for Troy, NC
Pride Plumbing came out and provided a price quote to remove an existing bathtub/shower and replace it with a new 4-piece unit along with installing a new Delta shower faucet valve with trim, shower head, PVC drain, PEX hot and cold water supply lines with shut-offs, three stainless steel grab bars, and a plastic plumbing access panel along with connecting the new drain and water supply lines to the existing drain and water connections underneath the home.
Pride Plumbing was called out for a toilet tank that would run constantly and not fill, a scratch up toilet seat, and a dripping bathroom sink faucet. We replaced the toilet tank's flapper with a new Lavelle 54BP black Korky model, replaced the toilet seat with a new Mainline ML1525EC000 model, and used a Delta faucet repair kit and replaced the faucet's stem assembly, washers, and springs.
Pride Plumbing came out and provided a price quote to perform the following work: 1) cut into a bathroom sink's drain line, going through to where there is a Santee; run a medium sewer machine into the drain line and attempt to clear it; once we are done, install a new Santee on the line; or 2) locate the drain line in the concrete floor; cut into the concrete and expose the drain line; add a floor drain; access the drain to determine its condition and attempt to clear it in both directions; and once completed this, re-pour the concrete around the drain.
Pride Plumbing came out and replaced a leaking outside hose bib spigot with a new Woodford 19 frost-free model along with tying it into the existing main water supply line underneath the house with new PEX piping and fittings. We also provided a price quote to replace a faulty pressure reducing valve (PRV) at the water meter (attaching it to the existing black roll outside main water supply line with new PEX piping and fittings) due to high water pressure in the home.
Pride Plumbing was called out for a water leak underneath the home. Our inspection determined that the leak was being caused by bathroom sink drain leaking within the bathroom wall. So we performed a wall arm bypass. This required us to drill down through the bathroom sink cabinet, tie the new PVC piping into the main drain stack underneath the home, cap off the old drain line, and add an air admittance valve to the new drain line. We provided a one year warranty on the parts and labor.